Greetings from Remunance!
1 No of Position 5 2 Experience 3-5 Years 3 Designation Full Stack Developer (Laravel/Vuejs) 4 Shift Timings General Shift 5 Location Whitefield, Bangalore
• Design, develop, and maintain applications using Laravel, Vuejs and related technologies.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Write clean, well-documented code that is maintainable and scalable.
• Implement security best practices to protect against vulnerabilities and ensure the safety of user data.
• Work in a Scrum Team and adhere to Scrum norms and rules.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest web development technologies and best practices.
• Collaborate with team members, project managers, and stakeholders to provide updates, share progress, and ensure project goals are met.
• Strong understanding and experience with working with Laravel and Vue.js frameworks
• Ability to work with legacy code (reverse engineering)
• Understanding of OOPS concepts, PSR (request, middleware, container, etc) and SOLID principles.
• Understanding and experience with of REST APIs and Caching methods.
• Experience with database systems like MSSQL, MongoDB and writing efficient SQL queries.
• Experience with version control systems such as Git.
• Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines tools (e.g., Jenkins, Azure Devops, GitLab CI/CD, Travis CI).
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and working in an Agile development environment.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to provide work estimates and write technical design and code documentation.
• Strong understanding of security principles and how they apply to web applications.
• Experience in developing financial applications is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Docker containerization and orchestration technologies (e.g., Docker Engine, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm) is an added advantage.