- Published on December 1, 2017
AI is the most talked about topic everywhere. Positive and negative thoughts are shared by everyone about AI, so what is AI and how it will transform HR functions?
AI is the development of computer systems which are able to perform tasks which generally require human intelligence such as voice recognition, making decisions, self-development and visual perception.
These capabilities of AI making it most anticipated technological transformation in HR.
- Fast Processing - Routine tasks should be outsourced to machines, as machines are time savers and have very less room for errors. HR tasks like Payroll, Leave and Attendance, Compensations, Interviewing candidates can be handled by AI more efficiently.
- Performance Tracking - Since AI is a self-developing system which can learn and make its own decisions performance tracking of employees can be integrated to AI. An employee can help AI for making it better.
- Automated Hiring Process - AI can go through multiple criteria set by the company and accordingly screen candidates, It can analyze facial expressions, match skill sets, identify key performance indicators and much more. It even has the ability to shortlist candidates and fix up an appointment for an interview.
- No Manual Interference -AI with its technological expertise can execute and perform routine tasks and eventually learn, develop and evolve in constantly improving given task. No human interference is required it can perform the same task multiple times 24*7.